Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tea

For those of you who are not in the know, I am not one for showers - bridal or baby. I think I get that from my mother. I am SO glad I went to this shower/tea - teaches me to not be so narrow minded. It was a wonderful afternoon at Lisa's house. They set up tables in the side garden and served all sorts of fun food stuffs and tea (of course). I finally got to meet Lesley's friend, Shannon. She and I have never met before because we normally bum the same couch space at Lesley's when we visit - hence we don't visit at the same time... It was so nice to meet her. ALSO - Annabel was there! I would have to say the last time I saw her was summer of 1996 - I say that because I have a picture of her and I on some booze cruise type thing with Nir - don't worry I will be posting that as soon as I get back to my home computer (tonight I am in Charleston for work - beleive me it only sounds glamourous). Anyways, I digress, it was really nice to catch up with Annabel. And maybe she can send me some pics from the tea.

No comments: