Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saturday Night Entertainment

I found out late into my preparations for the trip that there would be a Hen Night outing on Saturday. Unfortunately it wasn't slated to start until about 10pm in town. Now I did get my bike that afternoon - but driving into town at night as my first jaunt on the left hand side in over 2 years... probably wasn't going to happen. As it turned out Lesley and I kept missing each other... Instead I ended up going out with my friend's family on their boat to see fireworks. I think that was more my speed after a day of travel.We took the new boat (I had not seen her before) out of Flatts Inlet, over North Shore and to the other side of Dockyard. It was pretty neat - in all the years of visitng I don't think we have ever taken the boat that way around. I think in the past I have gone under Watford Bridge (?) to get to that side of the island. We had some wine and cookies and good conversation. It was a nice night out. Sorry no pics.

No comments: