Sunday, August 8, 2010

G-man

Got to meet the little guy upon my arrival yesterday.  What a cutie.  Big wide smile.  Big blue eyes.  Happy personality.  He has been quite entertaining for my first few hours of the visit.  We have played.  We have taken a car ride to pick up some Indian food for dinner and some odds and ends and Miles... all in the hopes of a little nap on his part.
Had a good night's sleep and woke up to some winds at an early morning hour.  Rolled over and went back to sleep.  Its nice to be on holiday and get some rest. 
This morning was breakfast looking out over the Atlantic - it is out there in the distance - with some coffee and oatmeal - rain and wind.
We will be going to brunch later with some friends.
http://www.fourwaysinn.com/

Think I will wait to get my scooter until tomorrow when the winds have passed.
Need to catch up with some people.  Just need to get my head around all that.

No comments: